Paedix is looking to expand its team!!! We are looking for a passionate, patient centric specialist in our conveniently located practice in Spring Hill. Established in 2022 as a paediatric focused practice, we have gained a great rapport amongst patients and practitioners with growth occurring primarily through word of mouth. We use a collaborative approach with families and their broader support teams to deliver optimum outcomes for the patient.
The person will be fully supported with a fantastic administration team that will manage all the necessary admin tasks including day to day patient enquiries, calendar management, interactions with other medical professionals, pathology etc. You will be provided with a spacious consulting room as well as all the necessary equipment to make your private practice as seamless as possible in a friendly and collegiate environment.
The role is flexible depending on the availability of the practitioner with sessions as little as one day per week to begin with. This is ideal for someone starting out in private practice or you might be more experienced and looking to diversify from your current public work or existing private practice.
For the right individual, we provide everything to get you up and running quickly including:
- Flexibility in sessions per week
- Doctors Parking
- Patient EHR transfer support (for those with existing patient lists) *
- Personal Brand and Marketing support to build your initial profile *
- A competitive fee structure reflective of our practice efficiencies as well as a simple unrestrictive service agreement for you as an independent service provider
- A desire to provide high quality patient care whilst working collaboratively with a strong support team.
- Specialist Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Reside in Australia with Australian/New Zealand citizenship/Permanent Residency
- Eligibility for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
We are especially interested in talking to specialists in the following fields:
- General/Developmental Paediatrics
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please do get in touch even if you are in a paediatric speciality outside the above.
Please contact our practice manager Tom by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a bit of your background to have an initial chat. You can also call our practice on (07) 2111 4100 and leave a message with the front desk. We will call you back at a mutually convenient time.
*Subject to some reasonability conditions